We offer Shopify product uploads that are tailored to your store’s needs
Uploading your products on your Shopify store can be a time-consuming and tedious task. We at Mazcloud know that you have more important things to do for your business. That is why we are here to help you complete your product management.
Our team can help you create your product inventory, make bulk product uploads or batch updates. We can also help you with product and price attributes, process and upload images, and manage categories, shipping details, etc. We can handle large and complicated Shopify product inventory data files.
Let our experts upload your products on your Shopify store. We’ll help you save time and money, and guarantee immediate sales for your ecommerce business!
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Seamless and automated upload of all your SKUs. These SKUs can either be individual products or a combination of variants and products. A single product may have 2 or more variants, thus one variant is counted as one SKU upload.
- Properly structured and SEO-friendly product descriptions
- Addition of GTINs, vendors, categories and tags to product uploads, if applicable
- Upload of images for products. Images will be renamed and modified accordingly for optimal web performance
- Inclusion of alt tags to images
- SEO descriptions to all products, depending on your preference
- Integration of SKUs for Google Shopping feeds, merchant accounts and AdWords (includes custom labels, Google Shopping categories, etc)
When ordering this service, kindly provide us with the following information:
- All skus in Excel or CSV format (could be different files from many suppliers) containing the following:
- Product name
- product type
- any other, additional info you need to get uploaded
- If you do not have tags yet, we may assign whatever we believe is appropriate. You will be able to change those by yourself later if you wish to do so.
- Dropbox link with all images. Images should be descriptive enough for us to identify which products they belong to. You may sort it according to the supplier or in any other way to make it easier for us to understand which product has which image. (sometimes suppliers have Excel files with small images within those files as well, so it is easier to find the big ones in Dropbox)
- Preferred SEO description, if required.
- Let us know which Google Shopping category you’d like to assign your products.
- Access to your Shopify store. Make sure we have access to Files as well.
- Ensure that you already connected the Google Shopping app so that whatever we will upload to it will not get lost.
- Any additional identifiers that you’d want to add to the shopping feed, if applicable.