Cloud Accounting and Bookkeeping
Our virtual support team consists of Canadian virtual accountants and bookkeepers
Our virtual accounting services:
- Conversions from the desktop software to a cloud-based accounting software;
- Conversions from Excel to a cloud-based accounting program;
- Conversions from one accounting program to another (Freshbooks to QBO and other)
- Year-end and period-end catch-ups;
- Year-end and period-end adjustments, analysis, and journal entries;
- New bookkeeping file setup – chart of accounts, templates, and other;
- Monthly cloud bookkeeping services;
- Payroll processing;
- Government remittances;
- Team and individual bookkeeping training;
- Management reporting, custom schedules and tables;
- Budgeting and financial analysis;
- Integrations of your accounting software with e-commerce stores;
- Integrations and setup of various payment gateways as well as apps and other supporting programs.
Our team members have the following accounting certifications and training:
- QuickBooks Online Pro Advisor (Gold Status);
- Xero Advisor;
- Freshbooks Advisor;
- Wave accountant;
- Hubdoc Partner;
- T-sheets certified consultant;
- Certified bookkeeper;
- Canadian CPA.
Every business is different and every accounting project is different. Below are some of the examples of our most popular services and the prices we charge based on the complexity of your project.
Monthly BookkeepingStarting at
- Reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts
- Phone/screen-share support
- Software cost included
- Reporting included
Xero or QBO setupStarting at
- Conversion from Excel or QuickBooks Desktop to Xero or QBO
- Three-month worth of accounting transactions catch-up
- Setup and configuration of supporting apps (Shopify, Payment Evolution, Bookeo, others)
- Software training and testing
Monthly Consulting SupportStarting at
- Support for an in-house bookkeeper
- Questions about apps
- Other accounting and reporting inquiries
Need more web support help? Contact us directly or check our Virtual Assistance Services that can help your business grow
Why choosing our Canadian virtual accounting team:
- We build relationships with your current tax accountant and provide you with additional day-to-day support that your tax accountant might not have the time for;
- We work remotely and, therefore, your overhead is significantly reduced compared to hiring a traditional accounting support team;
- We have experience in many industries and continuously work on an implementation of new systems and processes that help you with speeding up of all your routine tasks.
- Because we use cloud accounting software, you always have access to your books and can always analyze your financial performance in real time.
Are you a Canadian accountant or represent an accounting firm? We would love to hear from you.
We perform routine bookkeeping support tasks that your company does not have the time for. We love working with accountants and accounting firms that need everyday support for their tax clients. Contact us if you’d like us to help your clients with bookkeeping, conversions from one program to another, payroll, training, or year-end catch-ups and adjustments.
Topics you might be interested in
Which accounting program to use for a Shopify store? This is one of the most common questions we come across when we get a client whose business is starting to grow. If you have an e-commerce website with , you need to...read more
I encountered an important concern over the weekend: “Should I use Excel or accounting software?” Here are the questions: “To date, I've been tracking my e-commerce activities with Excel. However, I'd like to be able to run more sophisticated reports and get better...read more
10 benefits of using cloud accounting software Cloud computing and, especially cloud accounting becoming more and more popular today. Most of us have smartphones, tablets, or just are connected to the internet daily through our desktop computers. The speed of life has...read more