The best way to inform your customers of any news regarding your business is to send them notifications via email. You certainly can send those emails using your e-mail provider, but what if your list is too big? Most of e-mail providers wouldn’t allow you to do that easily. Some would even block your messages if you’ll start sending them through your regular e-mail provider as they will consider your messages as a spam. That’s when you’ll need to consider using a dedicated e-mail marketing software.
Another major reason for you to consider using e-mail provider is that not everyone likes receiving your e-mail notifications. In fact, in some countries (Canada Anti-Spam Legislation is just one of many examples) there are even laws that govern unsolicited e-mail messages. In order to avoid any problems that might lead to frustration of your customers, you should be using an e-mail marketing software that will help your customers, e-mail contacts, and visitors to your website make a choice of what type of messages they want to receive, whether they want to sign up for them or unsubscribe, and much more.
With our Mailchimp newsletter setup service you will be able to achieve it all! Tell everyone about your new products, promotions, achievements, and more!
With this service you get:
- Creation of Mailchimp account (if applicable);
- Upload of your mailing list to your Mailchimp account (if applicable);
- Design and scheduling of your first Mailchimp newsletter;
- Up to three revisions of Newsletter before its launch.
When ordering this service, please, provide us with the following information:
- Your Mailchimp login information. If you don’t have an account yet, don’t worry – we will set up one for you.
- Pictures for your e-mail campaign.
- Content for your newsletter. If you don’t have the content, please, let us know and our copywriters will be happy to help you with that as well.
- Your mailing list in Excel format (if not uploaded yet to your Mailchimp account).
- Your business description, website address, or anything you believe that is relevant to your business and that would help us with setting up a newsletter for you.
- Your desired date of this newsletter launch.
If you have any other questions regarding this service, please, do not hesitate to contact us before you order it.