We are Canadian Cloud Accounting Specialists
We focus on increasing the speed of routine processes, operational improvements, and the reduction of overhead costs.
Here is what we know and can do for you:
- We can find the right cloud accounting packages for your business
- Explain cloud accounting benefits
- Recommend the cloud accounting for small business that suits your needs
- We even can find and recommend a free cloud accounting app software for you
We specialize in Xero cloud accounting and QuickBooks Online cloud accounting software
If you are looking for a cloud-based accounting software in Canada, we can provide you with the cloud accounting software comparison, explain the pros and cons of using cloud accounting software, and recommend what’s best for your business.
Our cloud accounting services include:
- Accounting file / chart of accounts setup
- Integration of online stores with cloud accounting software
- Integration of your cloud accounting software package with various apps (inventory management, time tracking, document management, payroll, and other)
- Year-end catch-ups, clean-ups, preparation for income tax reviews, and other similar services
- Cloud accounting support:
- payroll setup and maintenance;
- government reporting (GST/HST, WSIB, EHT, etc.);
- month-end and year-end management reporting.
We charge Flat Fees
Unlike many accounting firms and bookkeeping professionals, we charge flat monthly fees. When you are not ready or simply do not want to hire an accountant or a bookkeeper full-time, hourly rates charged by your accounting professional sometimes come as a big surprise at the end of the month. We eliminate those “surprises” by charging you a flat fee that you may always budget ahead of time.
We are trained professionals
We are accounting and bookkeeping professionals who continuously work on self-improvement. Our team has experience in various industries and worked with many companies of all sizes. With our support, you can always be sure that your books will be up to date and you will always stay on top of all your invoicing, billing, payroll, government reporting, and anything related to your business’ accounting needs.
Our overhead is much lower and, therefore, our fees are reasonable
We use cloud accounting software. This means that our overhead costs (rent, travelling to clients, and other) are much lower and, therefore, we can charge our clients lower rates than traditional accounting firms do.
We form partnerships with software providers
We recommend only what we used or tested ourselves. We are QuickBooks Online Pro Advisors, Xero Certified Accountants, Wave Accountants, Freshbooks Accountants, and Hubdoc partners. We got training and are using all of these programs on a regular basis and are happy to share our knowledge and experience with you.
You might also be interested in:
I encountered an important concern over the weekend: “Should I use Excel or accounting software?” Here are the questions: “To date, I've been tracking my e-commerce activities with Excel. However, I'd like to be able to run more sophisticated reports and get better...read more
10 benefits of using cloud accounting software Cloud computing and, especially cloud accounting becoming more and more popular today. Most of us have smartphones, tablets, or just are connected to the internet daily through our desktop computers. The speed of life has...read more
If you are a business owner, you want to be faster and more productive than your competitors. Fortunately, it is very easy to do nowadays. All you need to have are the right tools and be flexible and mobile. Below we collected some of the most commonly used...read more